What we Offer
For our groundbreaking Remote Linux Helpdesk initiative, Taashee provides a Red Hat certified (RHCE/RHCSA), L2 level Linux Engineer dedicated for all your Linux related support requirements.
Note: We are covering following Time-Zones for
Business Hours Support:
INDIA / UAE / SINGAPORE / HONGKONG
For L3 Resource Requirements & Customized packages,
drop mail at [email protected]
Taashee’s Linux Helpdesk is available in two exciting service models.
Incident based Model: For this model, clients have the option to contact us as and when they face any Linux related issues. Taashee guarantees a response time of < 15 mins. Resolution time and Pricing will depend on the complexity of the issue.
Subscription based Model: We offer four competitively priced subscription plans for this model. The minimum monthly subscription plan provides 46 hours (2 hrs/day, 23 days/month) of support at INR 50k/month. Our subscription plans are listed below.
Linux Services Subscriptions
Linux System Administration Service Description
Taashee Linux Services Pvt Ltd provides technical support for all servers and systems running Linux operating systems. Support includes monitoring with response to issues and can include changes confined to published maintenance windows. Included as part of the standard service offering are a set of fundamental services, detailed below. Clients may request additional custom service modules which may incur additional charges.
Taashee Linux Services Pvt. Ltd. provides technical support for all servers and systems running Linux operating systems. Support includes monitoring with response to issues and can include changes confined to published maintenance windows. Included as part of the standard service offering are a set of fundamental services, detailed below. Clients may request additional custom service modules which may incur additional charges.
Installation and Deployment Services
- Installing and configuring operating system software and associated patches or updates
- Installing and configuring application software per special arrangement with client
- Performing standard installation verification activities and executing application installation commands that require special privileges
- Requesting and ensuring proper backup and system firewall templates have been applied
- Coordinating system-related activities between groups (as appropriate) to ensure the successful installation of a device
- Installing systems and configuration management tools
- Setting up basic monitoring probes (disk, load, swap, ping), as well as any application-specific monitoring probes per agreement with the client.
- Configuring backups as required by the client Continual Support Services
- Responding to monitoring alerts
- Troubleshooting and resolving system-related problems
- Monitoring vendor resources for any required operating system patches or upgrades
- Monitoring file system intrusions (intrusion detection)
- Monitoring security advisories for operating system and infrastructure software, and taking appropriate actions to safeguard resources
- Implementing security patches as needed
- System account management
- Root e-mail review
- As per client request, restoring files that have been backed up.
- Documenting and submitting change management requests for proper approval as required. Change Management is required for any change that may impact end-users.
- Installing security patches, upgrading software packages, and updating system configurations to meet UNIX group best practices
- Firmware upgrades as required
- Maintaining operating system and supported software documentation
- Backup management
- Requesting firewall configuration
- Copying, moving, creating, deleting, and organizing files while working from the bash shell.
- Managing text files from command output or a text editor.
- Creating, managing, and deleting local users and groups, as well as administering local password policies.
- Setting Linux file system permissions on files and interpreting the security effects of different permission settings.
- Evaluating and controlling processes running on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
- Controlling and monitoring network services and system daemons using systemd.
- Configuring secure command line service on remote systems, using OpenSSH.
- Locating and accurately interpreting logs of system events for troubleshooting purposes.
- Configuring network interfaces and settings on Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers.
- Archiving and copying files from one Linux system to another.
- Downloading, installing, updating, and managing software packages from Red Hat package repositories.
- Accessing, inspecting, and using existing file systems on storage attached to a Linux server.
- Investigating and resolving issues in the web-based management interface, getting support from Red Hat to help solve problems.
Taashee Insta Remote Support (TIRS) is a rapid support helpdesk offered by Taashee to combat immediate disasters/errors and other issues that require immediate attention.
- MINIMUM TURNAROUND TIME: Less than 15 minutes of response time during business hours.
- GRANULAR LEVEL ASSISTANCE: Ability to identify and isolate problem areas by reaching grass root levels.
- DIVERSE VENDOR COVERAGE: Collaboration with vendor teams on customer’s behalf
- REAL-TIME COORDINATION: This compliments OEM support and accelerate both response and resolution time.
Note: We provide immediate remote sessions in case of onsite service disruptions during the pandemic. TeamViewer, AnyDesk, SSH or Zoom is initiated instead of calling for logs & other details that consume crucial time of your team.