Job Title: CLOUD ENGINEER
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent with 5+ years of experience.
- Prefer AWS certified and RHCE certified and Google cloud certified.
No. of Positions: 3
Salary : As per the industry standards
We are looking for a system operations engineer that has successfully demonstrated the ability to support and enhance a rapidly changing and customer driven AWS cloud environment. The Cloud Engineer deploys, manages, and operates scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems in order to support our customers and optimize our environment. The Cloud engineer will implement and control the flow of data to and from the AWS environment and audit the current environment for maximum performance at a minimum cost.
The Cloud Engineer will work closely with the Program Manager to execute strategy and will support the architects and developers as they implement new features and enhancements.
Please find the JD Below:
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud- based applications using AWS
- though this is a vendor application, this skill will be good to have Deploy is a must
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basiAWS architecture best practices
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs
- Ability to identify key features of AWS services
- Ability to use a CI/ CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud- native applications
- Hands- on with usage of the AWS Management console
- In- depth knowledge of at least one high- level programming language
- Understanding of the AWS shared responsibility model
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Understanding of the use of dockers and containers in the development
- Strong knowledge of Java and Go
- Self-starter—naturally searching for problems and implementing solutions
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team based environment
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Critical thinking skills and Adaptive to change
- Experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS
- Capabilities to provide AWS operations and deployment guidance and best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills