Job Title: IT SALES EXECUTIVE (INSIDE SALES)
Education and Experience:
- MBA and Prefer MBA with B.Tech/B.E/MCA or equivalent with 3+ years of experience.
No. of Positions: 3
Salary: As per the industry standards
We are looking for interested & talented candidates for Software Sales and IT Services. Candidate should enjoy working in a challenging environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to work with team.
To handle the given set of accounts, generate business opportunities by coordinating with field executive, managers. And sale the company IT products like Redhat, VMware, Security, Hardware, Cloud, AWS , Database & Services to IT Managers, CTO, Decision Makers in the organization. Coordinate with various vendors like Redhat, VMware, and Amazon etc.
Identify potential business opportunities and generate customer leads. Give sales presentations, interact with clients, marketing the company`s services to potential customers. Negotiate and close business deals. Align closely with Account Executives on prospecting strategy and triangulating target accounts. Develop growth strategies, meet exciting sales targets and drive market share.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
- Should be target oriented with good communication skills, IT knowledge etc.
- Should be target oriented to achieve the KRA ( Key Responsibilities Area )
- Should effectively coordinate with Team members, Managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or comparable degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of strong sales/customer service relationship background, telephone experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with energetic phone handling, attentive listening, and superior writing.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately.
- Have worked on lead generation in the enterprise business space.
- Knowledge of Sales Processes and adhering to such established processes.
- Experience or an understanding of the wellness industry is a plus.