Position: JAVA ARCHITECT
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent with 8 + years of experience.
No. of Positions: 3
Salary: As per the industry standards
- Designing and developing applications for mission critical systems and delivering high availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Use best practices to deliver high quality code; Unit test cod e for robustness including edge cases, usability,
and general reliability.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from draft to implementation.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BTech/BE degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Minimum 2 3 years of software development experience in java backend, Android development and related
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Experience in the Spring Framework.
- Excellent knowledge of MongoDb non relational Databases.
- Experience in native Android development.
- Experience in any frontend technologies like AngularJS, JSP etc.
- Experience in memory caching system like Memcached or Redis.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management
- Experience working with Amazon cloud, setting up and securing of AWS EC2 instances, working with
Amazon SES, SNS and AWS APIs is advantage.
- Experience working as part of an agile software development team including interaction with a source code
repository (GitHub or SVN).
- Continuous integration considered a plus.