Position: FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent with 8 + years of experience.
No. of Positions: 3
Salary: As per the industry standards
Full stack developer should have hands on experience on Java backend development using Spring framework, experience on MongoDb and also experience in Android native programming and at least one front end technologies like AngularJS, JSP etc.
- Designing and developing applications for mission critical systems and delivering high availability and
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Use best practices to deliver high quality code; Unit test code for robustness including edge cases, usability,
and general reliability.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from draft to implementation.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BTech/BE Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Minimum 2 3 years of software development experience in java backend, Android development and related
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Experience in the Spring Framework.
- Excellent knowledge of MongoDb non relational Database.
- Experience in native Android development.
- Experience in any frontend technologies like AngularJS, JSP etc.
- Experience in memory caching system like Memcached or Redis.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management
- Experience working with Amazon cloud, setting up and securing of AWS EC2 instances, working with
Amazon SES, SNS and AWS APIs is advantage.
- Experience working as part of an agile software development team including interaction with a source code
repository (GitHub or SVN)
- Continuous integration considered a plus.