Job Title: JUNIOR SALES EXECUTIVE (INSIDE SALES)
Education & Experience – Fresher
No. of Positions: 3
Salary: As Per the Industry Standards
We are looking for interested & talented candidates for Software Sales and IT Services. Candidate should enjoy working in a challenging environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to work with team.
We are looking for MBA Fresher or with 1 year experience who will be primarily responsible for Lead generation and Appointment setting through cold calls to prospective clients across India and generating new opportunities by working closely with Marketing and Field Sales teams.
To handle the given set of accounts, generate business opportunities by coordinating with field executive, managers. And sale the company IT products like Redhat, VMware, Security, Hardware, Cloud, AWS , Database & Services to IT Managers, CTO, Decision Makers in the organization. Coordinate with various vendors like Redhat, VMware, and Amazon etc and Outlook Note: All the required training will be provided.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
- Should be target oriented with good communication skills, IT knowledge etc.
- Should be target oriented to achieve the KRA ( Key Responsibilities Area )
- Should effectively coordinate with Team members, Managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or comparable degree is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with energetic phone handling, attentive listening, and superior writing.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately.
- Have good knowledge on lead generation in the enterprise business space.
- Knowledge of Sales Processes and adhering to such established processes.
- Experience or an understanding of the wellness industry is a plus.