Job Title: TECHNICAL LEAD LINUX
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent with 8+ years of experience.
- RHCE certified.
No. of Positions: 2
Salary: As per the industry standards
- Working knowledge of Openshift, Redhat and Ansible.
- Hands on experience in design, deployment, configuration of OpenShift environments.
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with supporting and automating infrastructure with Ansible.
- Strong knowledge of configuration management process using software such as Ansible, Satellite.
- Experience with Release Engineering and Continuous Integration using tools like Maven, Jenkins, Knowledge of SCM concepts using tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Strong understanding of NFS, DNS, NIS, SMTP, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, LDAP.
- Knowledge on Unix Shell Scripting.
- Understanding of Storage Environments like NAS/SAN.
- Strong understanding of system deployment tools such as Kick-start, Jumpstart.
- Understanding of supported system architecture and evolving technologies.
- Excellent understanding of ITIL framework.
- Exposure to tools like Nagios/Gangila or any open source products.
- Highly motivated individual, with a positive & pro-active attitude to work, and willingness to make changes to improve operational efficiency through innovation, process and procedure, and adopting and adapting ideas and practices from elsewhere.
- Initiates dialogue, encourages discussion and shares knowledge willingly.
- Logical & systematic approach to problem solving.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders spread across various time zones.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Vendor management.
Points to be Noted:
- Must lead the team.
- Must have done certifications on Openshift, Openstack, Ansible and in all Redhat Technologies.
- Must be Onsite (Travel as per the client requirement).
- Ready to face client calls and meetings when it is required.
- Train employees on regular basis and Responsible for completion of their certifications.
- Must be committed towards his roles and responsibilities.