Your privacy is important to us. Taashee Linux Services Pvt. Ltd. (“Taashee Linux Services”, “we”, “us” and “our”) is committed to respecting your privacy while you use our website. This policy applies to information that is collected by us on our website.
The information we collect
We will collect personal information only when you voluntarily provide it to us through specific forms hosted on our website. Generally, you can browse our website without providing any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) about yourself. We do automatically collect certain information when you visit our website such as the types of operating systems, the pages browsed, the browser type you are using, your IP address in order to provide better usability and personalized experience.
Taashee Linux Services Pvt. Ltd. shall only process the received information to pursue our legitimate business interests for establishing communication with our prospective customers and personnel with general/ business inquiries.
How do we normally use information about you?
We may use certain information to analyze site usage in order to improve our website.
We use your PII for the following purposes.
- To respond to your inquiries
- To process application forms you have completed on our website
- To respond to legal processes
- To take action against any illegal activity or to address any potential threat to the physical safety of a person
How do we share your information?
We may share your PII within Taashee Linux Services, or with any of our subsidiaries or very occasionally our business partners, service vendors and/or authorized third-party agents located in any part of the globe. This information is chiefly shared for the purposes of storage, and/or to provide a requested service or transaction. Before sharing any data, it is ensured that such entities are contractually bound with Taashee Linux Services Pvt. Ltd. by data privacy obligations.
Where do we transfer Personally Identifiable Information outside of India?
We shall either transfer this Information to countries that provide an adequate level of protection or have suitable safeguards in place.
Your privacy rights
You have certain rights relating to your PII provided under applicable law. We shall process your request in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may need to retain some information for record-keeping purposes and/or to complete actions that you started prior to requesting any deletion.
You can unsubscribe from receiving any marketing communications from Taashee Linux Services Pvt. Ltd. by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button in any marketing email communications we send you, or by sending an email to [email protected]
Your rights with respect to your data are as follows:
- The right of information– You have the right to be informed about the accumulation and use of your personal information.
- The right of access– You reserve the right to access the personal information that we collected about you.
- The right to rectification– You retain the right to rectify or change your personal data if it is wrong or incomplete.
- The right to erasure– In certain cases, you have the right to delete your personal data (also known as the right to be forgotten).
- The right to restrict processing– In certain cases, you have the right to restrict or completely suppress your personal information.
- The right to data portability– This right grants you the ability to obtain and reuse any of your personal data for your own purposes across various services.
- The right to object– In some circumstances, you retain the right to object to the processing or use of your information.
- Rights in regards to automated decision making and profiling– In certain cases, you have the right not to be subject to a decision-making activity based solely on automated processing including profiling.
If you or your legal representative would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact [email protected] To safeguard your privacy and security, we may take various steps to verify your identity before complying with the request.
Taashee Linux Services Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the information and the onus to ensure that the information provided is authentic remains upon you.
How long will we retain your information?
We will retain Personally Identifiable Information that we collect from you
- Where we have a justifiable business requirement to do so
- For as long as is needed to execute the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice
- For retention period required or permitted by law (such as tax, legal, accounting or other purposes)
When we have no justifiable business requirement to process your personal information, we may either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your data has been archived), then we will securely store such information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Cookies and other technologies
Protection of minor’s information
Our website is not directed towards children under the age of sixteen (16). Taashee Linux Services Pvt. Ltd. does not knowingly solicit PII from or market to anyone under sixteen (16) years of age. If you believe that information has been received from a minor, please notify us immediately and we will make sure that reasonable efforts are made to delete such information from our database.
Links to third party websites
Our website and services do not provide links to other websites either through direct links or through applications such as ‘Share’ or ‘Like’ buttons. Other websites may contain links to the Taashee Linux Services Pvt. Ltd. website or services. Taashee Linux Services Pvt. Ltd. does not control those sites or their privacy practices, which may differ from Taashee Linux Services’ Privacy Notice. We do not endorse or make any representations about third party websites. The personal information you choose to give to unrelated parties is not under the purview of this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to go through the privacy policies found on such other websites, services, and applications to realize how your information may be collected and used.
Our commitment to security
Taashee Linux Services Pvt. Ltd. utilizes appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect. We take necessary steps to ensure that all dealings in personally identifiable information are processed lawfully after receiving the consent from the information provider.
How to contact us
Taashee Linux Services Pvt. Ltd.,
Workafella Business Centre,101,Whitefields,HITEC City,Hyderabad-500081,Telangana.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a concerned Supervisory Authority.
Changes to this privacy notice